a personal place for prayers, thoughts, stories and updates from me, on my journey with Intercordia

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

takes a community...

Thank You
Thank you sincerely and kindly to everyone who has supported me in my fundraising! With your help we have fundraised 1000 dollars! It is only through your generosity that this opportunity is possible for me, I cannot thank you enough for your support. I hope that there is warmth of heart for you this winter and that you and all your relations are thriving and joyful. 
Happy Holidays!

to continue to support Interfaith work in Bosnia-Herzegovina through Intercordia please visit http://www.canadahelps.org/GivingPages/GivingPage.aspx?gpID=10130

Generous Creator,
Thank You for Your tender, ever present support.
You give ceaselessly form Your ever flowing wellspring of kindness,
Please live in us and help us to give and live a life of compassionate mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment